This Artist Gustavo Silva Nuñez Not Only Creates Incredible Paintingsof Swimmers, He Also Interacts with Them!
Gustavo Silva Nuñez is a Venezuela-based artist who not only creates incredibly realistic paintings of swimmers, but also pose with them (mostly while creating them) in such a way that makes it seem like he’s actually interacting with the person in the painting.
How. This is incredible.
I ain’t even realize it was a painting at first…
In the South American country of Bolivia, the Salar de Uyuni salt flat stretches for over 4,000 square miles, making it the largest in the world.
Captivated by the area for years, Japanese photographer Asako Shimizu made her way there in 2006, and captured the unique way in which the sky is reflected on the ground.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”